Copper Supplement The Ultimate Copper Topper
- High Copper Availability
- For coat and conditioning
‘Brings the coat back to life’
One of the greatest concerns in horses is copper deficiency.
1. Dull wormy looking coat, off colour with no shine, some times leaving the coat with a reddish tinge.
2. Brown or White spectacles around the eyes.
3. Lack of performance related to a low red cell count or reoccurring Anemia.
Why do they need Copper ?
1. Vital for the for the absorption of IRON.
2. Very important for the enzymes involved in the development of connective tissues like CARTILAGE, tendons and ligaments.
3. One of the most important minerals required in healthy HOOF growth.
4. A shortage will led to abnormal BONE development and brittle bones.
5. An Essential part of the BLOOD clotting process.
Veterinarian Advice… If you have any concerns or questions about your horse's health contact your Vet.