"When you need your horse to be Powerful, Supple, Flexible and Happy you need Exselent E"
What is it for?
1. Vitamin E is a key component in aiding Muscle Development and crucial in avoiding muscle pain and damage.
2. Selenium is vital in the process of muscle Health and to aid the retention of suppleness in the muscle tissue during work.
What to look for
1. When your horse feels stiff during work,finding it hard to turn, resisting flextion, not stretching as normal.
2. When you feel that you are getting less follow through in walk,trot and canter.
3. Short of stride while jumping and finding long distances difficult in combinations.
4. When grooming you feel the muscle in the neck area and hind quarters hard to the touch.
Veterinarian Advice… If you have any concerns or questions about your horse's health contact your Vet.